Types of Data collected
Personal and Usage Data
-Forex Watch may ask users to provide personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify them. These can include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
-Among the types of Personal Data that Forex Watch collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Trackers; Usage Data; Data communicated while using the service; first name; last name; email address; country; company name; Calendar permission; payment info; billing address.
-Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Forex Watch.
-Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Forex Watch is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Forex Watch to provide its services. In cases where Forex Watch specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
-Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
-Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through Forex Watch and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Use of Personal Data
Purposes of Collection
-Forex Watch may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain service effectively.
- To manage user registration to the service so that functionalities are made available and accessible.
- To enable the undertaking of the purchase contract for the services that are available for purchase.
- To contact user by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates, news, events or other pertinent information.
- To perform other purposes, such as data analysis, service improvement, and monitoring marketing metrics.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
-The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
-The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Forex Watch (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
-The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
-In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
-The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
-Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
-Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
-If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
-Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
-The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
-Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
-The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Access to third-party accounts, Analytics, Collection of privacy-related preferences, Contacting the User, Device permissions for Personal Data access, Handling payments, Managing contacts and sending messages, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Tag Management and Displaying content from external platforms.
-For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Facebook and Google permissions asked by Forex Watch
-Forex Watch may ask for some Facebook and Google permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User’s Facebook or Google account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows Forex Watch to connect with the User’s account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook or Google.
The permissions asked are the following:
-By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
Access private data
-Access the User’s and friends’ private data.
-Provides access to the User’s primary email address.
-Provides access to the User’s list of interests.
Device permissions for Personal Data access
-Depending on the User’s specific device, Forex Watch may request certain permissions that allow it to access the User’s device Data as described below.
-By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users may refer to the device settings or contact the Owner for support at the contact details provided in the present document.
-The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User’s device and software.
-Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of Forex Watch.
-If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by Forex Watch.
-Used for accessing the calendar on the User’s device, including the reading, adding and removing of entries.
The rights of Users
-Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
-In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
-Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
-Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
-Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Owner and Data Controller
Forex Watch LLC- 230 ne 4th st #1403 Miami FL 33132
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org